Accessibility Audits and Reports
Internetrix can provide a detailed accessibility audit and report of your web platform that will help you achieve WCAG 2.1 compliance.
Our team of experts will dig deep into your website design and development foundations to help identify elements that may be limiting accessibility.
Once our audit is complete, Internetrix will provide a detailed report of any identified issues limiting accessibility.
This report will also include detailed suggestions for rectifications that will enable your platform to be WCAG compliant.
Alternatively, save yourself the onboarding effort and let our team make the appropriate rectifications for you.
Internetrix have delivered a plethora of WCAG audits and reports for a number of different organisation types, including Government bodies and Not-For-Profit entities.
What is involved in an Accessibility Audit?
Internetrix Accessibility Audits involve thoroughly assessing the compliance of web pages and web elements against the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 requirements. This includes auditing the following:
- Written Content - Investigating the way that content, including text, links, images, tables, graphs, forms, and multimedia, is structured, designed, and implemented in line with WCAG 2.1 Accessibility requirements.
- Front-End Code - Investigating front-end code to identify issues and inconsistencies that cause difficulty for those using screen-readers and assistive technologies.
- User Interface - Investigating the quality of interaction, ease of use, visual and graphic representation, reactivity, and interactivity in response to user's input.
- Assistive Technology Compatibility - Implementation and testing of multiple assistive technologies to uncover front-end and content issues.
- User Experience - User experience audits are optional but are recommended for the best Web Accessibility Audit results. User Experience Audits involve user interviews or focus groups to investigate real-world user perceptions and platform interactions.
What different Accessibility Reports are available?
Internetrix provide report options of different complexities and detail so you get the output and outcomes that you require. When undergoing a Web Accessibility Audit, you'll get to choose from the following:
- Accessibility Compliance Checklist - A simple "Pass / Fail" checklist for all tested elements' compliance with WCAG 2.1 requirements.
- Accessibility Detailed Findings Report - A "Pass / Fail" grade for all primary components of the WCAG 2.1 guidelines and a detailed report of where each non-compliant aspect was found through each page or page type.
- Accessibility Findings and Recommendations Report - An extremely thorough report outlining a "Pass / Fail" grade for the primary component of the WCAG 2.1 guidelines across each page and page type tested, along with detailed recommendations on how to fix each and every accessibility issue identified.
- Accessibility Findings Presentation - In addition to the report of your choice, Internetrix can provide an accessibility findings presentation to summarise key issues and recommendations to a wider internal company stakeholder audience.