Online Payments (SSL)
Posted 12 years ago by Internetrix
1 Minute(s) to read
Making transactions with Netbank or on the internet is now standard practice.
To provide a payment gateway on your website can deliver an enhanced level of service to your customers and open up another channel for improving your cash flow.
- Include on all invoices the address to your payment gateway
- Have your Overdue Statements explain that credit card payment facilities are available on your website
- Ensure Reception alerts people to pay online
- Increase awareness of other sections of your website
We can provide:
- https://www.yourdomain.com.au : Note the ‘s’. This will bring your payment page with a yellow padlock to ensure that your customers' credit card details are transmitted securely.
- Build the form: People need to be able to enter the name, company, invoice number, payment preference, credit card number and hit submit for the transaction to process.
- Assist you in dealing with SecurePay and your bank. SecurePay provides the transaction facility of billing your customers credit card, and depositing the money into your bank account. You will need to activate an account with SecurePay, and they require that you have a Merchant Bank account which all banks can provide.
- $1650 inc
The Fine Print:
- Secure Pay and your bank will have some charges depending on your current bank account status.
- The security certificate lasts for twenty four months at which time a SSL renewal fee will be needed.
- An ongoing increase of $22 per month will be added to existing customers hosting accounts to cover increased server utilisation that occurs with the SSL certificate.
Start the process by contacting Internetrix today.