Take a moment and ask yourself these questions:
- Do you ever spend too much time working "in" the business, rather than "on" it, dealing with urgent issues while important tasks are neglected?
- Do you wish you could engage the services of experienced and knowledgeable experts in the early stages of a new project to help reduce risk, but find spending the money early on an idea a little too risky?
- Do you ever wonder what opportunities technology and the internet really offer your business, but get frustrated because every time you want to explore the options, the only people you can ask are in a hurry to sell you something?
If you answered 'yes' to any of these questions, there is no better time to get on top of these issues than the beginning of a new year, and we may have just the solution.
The New South Wales Department of State and Regional Development (DSRD - the government guys responsible for business support in NSW) have recently announced a new program known as an E-Commerce Review.
The exciting thing about this program is that DSRD will fund up to 75% of the cost of having a professional E-Commerce Review undertaken by a consultant, up to a ceiling of $5000. This offer is open to eligible NSW businesses based on a set of criteria, and assessed on a case by case basis, through a short and simple application process at any DSRD office in the state.
This kind of support would be ideal for:
- anyone considering a new e-commerce initiative where expert advice is invaluable
- anyone looking for an audit of their current e-commerce position and e-commerce effectiveness
- anyone looking for information on opportunities available to their business through e-commerce who would find expert guidance in this search helpful
The outcome from this program is a report which outlines the most appropriate steps to take - this review is not meant to execute the plan, however, there are a range of other programs that can support these needs also.
If you want to know more, please don't hesitate to contact us by replying to this email, or contact your local DSRD office directly through www.business.nsw.gov.au. If you are in the Illawarra, contact Richard Burnett on 02 4225 9055 or email Richard.Burnett@business.nsw.gov.au.