Position Opening - Front End Developer
Internetrix is an award-winning Australian data and technology company that works on the forefront of innovation.
Our mission is to empower our clients to do better business through Data Science, Digital Analytics, and Digital Transformation.
At the heart of all the happy clients and successful projects is our amazing team.
We’re big enough to deliver leading-edge innovations at scale, but still small enough to be truly agile.
Our web teams work on a range of projects and clients at any one time, so things never get boring. With some very large commercial and government clients we get to work on some of the most interesting work in the industry. In this role you will:
- Develop client websites using the React JS framework
- Work collaboratively with designers and digital analysts to produce great outcomes
- Liaise with clients to understand their specifications and requirements
- Create user interfaces for custom web applications
- Work on user-centric responsive projects
- Participate in team meetings and help to identify opportunities to continuously improve processes
We’ve got a great culture going here at Internetrix so your interpersonal and team skills are going to be as important as your technical skills. Specifically, we’re looking for someone who:
- Ideally have some PHP CMS knowledge, we work a lot with SilverStripe CMS
- You are passionate about web development and care about quality - embracing code reviews, testing and refining
- You are flexible, have the confidence to learn quickly and apply new ideas
- Wants to continue learning and growing as a developer, and in return be willing to share your knowledge with your team
- Has excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- You are a genuine team player
Some additional skills that will be highly valued include:
- Experience with WebGL framework
- Experience with accessibility standards
- Graphic Design training and accreditation
- Experience using Git code repositories (Gitlab, Github, Bitbucket etc)
- Experience using Gulp, Grunt or Bower etc
- Knowledge and experience with cloud platforms: AWS, Azure, GCP
We’re Wollongong based but are happy for you to work remotely so long as you’re available to come into the office at least a few days a week, especially in the first few months.
Full unrestricted working rights are a must-have so unfortunately, we’re only able to consider those with Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship.
If this role sounds like it might be of interest we’d love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and cover letter by hitting the Apply Now button.