Position Opening - Business Development Manager
Internetrix is an award-winning Australian data and technology company that works at the forefront of innovation.
Our mission is to empower our clients to do better business through Data Science, Digital Analytics, and Digital Transformation.
At the heart of all the happy clients and successful projects is our amazing team.
We’re big enough to deliver leading-edge innovations at scale, but still small enough to be truly agile, and having just joined forces with Xpon the possibilities are limitless!
We’re looking for a Business Development Manager to join our Wollongong-based team who can take and convert leads from our Marketing team campaigns and also from our vendor channel partnership with Google in Sydney. The role will primarily focus on three functions;
- Drive new business via our vendor partner channel referrals
- Drive new direct business from our various Internetrix Marketing activities
- Pursuing new business from our various Government panels and tender opportunities
With strong support from Internetrix teams the role will:
- Develop and maintain a healthy sales pipeline of medium to large enterprise and government clients
- Build and maintain partnerships with Google, to drive new business growth via the Vendor channel
- Develop and extend relationships with new clients to further grow sales
- Manage the full sales cycle from research and qualification through to closing the sale
- Develop and lead business development opportunities
- Liaise with executives and other senior leaders to fully understand, engage and then embed Internetrix
- technology products and solutions within their organisation
- Keep up to date records of all activity using Salesforce CRM
You are an experienced business development manager who has worked within the technology sector, with a strong track record of winning large corporate and or enterprise clients. You build rapport naturally and work effectively from the C-Suite down. With a focus on supporting clients with solutions to their problems, you manage to balance the big picture with ensuring important details aren’t missed during the scoping and implementation phases. Specifically, you have:
- 5 years experience working with or selling Google Cloud Solutions or other cloud solutions such as AWS or Azure
- 5 years of experience selling infrastructure software, analytics tools, or applications software with a demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding sales targets
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Outstanding relationship development skills and the ability to win business and trust amongst large commercial and government clients
- The ability to translate complex solutions into clear and comprehensive information that can be understood by all client stakeholders
- Experience working with legal and procurement teams during the sales process
- A productive and effective track record working with vendor partners
- Accountability with lots of integrity
We’re Wollongong-based but are happy for you to work remotely so long as you’re available to come into the office from time to time. Flexible working arrangements are negotiable and salary will be based on the skill level and experience of the successful applicant. Full unrestricted working rights are a must-have so unfortunately, we’re only able to consider those with Permanent Residency or Australian Citizenship.
This is a great opportunity to join a great team that is now part of a global group - XPON Technologies. If this role sounds like it might be of interest we’d love to hear from you.